Friday, March 29, 2013

SNOW DAY

Zara coat / Forever 21 top + short / Doc boots / ZeroUV sunnies / Marshalls hat
The feeling of finally pursuing my dreams is beyond anything that I can explain. I start studying fashion at the Art Institute on Monday but I had my new student orientation yesterday. It’s so weird being back at school at 24, I feel like a grandma amongst all the youngster just starting college. This is my second degree, my first is in psychology. I was so thrilled to be around people that share my love for fashion. I love that AI has a great mix of of artists, it was so inspiring to talk to people w/ entreprenurial goals just like me. Being in such a creative space made me feel for the first time like I could totally have everything I want out of a career in fashion. This is only the beginning and I’m going to continue to come out my shell and spread my wings. About the outfit: I died when I saw the shoulder peplum on this shirt. It's so unique + I've been sort of obssessed with white blouses lately. Is it wierd that my wishlists are full of black dresses, trousers, and shoes for the spring? I have New York fever or something!! 


11 comments:

Unknown said...

oh haaaaaaaay, obsessed w your hat & coat!!!!

Unknown said...

Love this outfit it's amazing! Enjoy studying at the Art Institute, hope you enjoy it!

daintydaffs.blogspot.com

Kate said...

wow really love your style!
xx Kate

The Style Department

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures!!!
And you fur :-)
Your blog is really nice, if you want to have a look at mine it would be really great! :-)
http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/04/05/today-is-all-about-jumping/

Anonymous said...

you look awesome!

Quirk and Swirl

Unknown said...

Lovely blouse and fur jacket....
magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

Brittney said...

I'm so happy to hear that you're pursuing your dream. Fashion is something that I wanted to do as well, but I was too scared to make the switch.

Brittney

anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

adore this!

-issa
wewearthings.com

f said...

gorgeous outfit

http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

CaninesCouture said...

Now those are some serious sunglasses. You mean business! Love your unique sense of style. :)

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com

the style crusader said...

Love your furry jacket! So cool. xx

http://thestylecrusader.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...