Friday, July 12, 2013

POLKA DOT NAVY

Wearing- Fancy Treehouse dress / Zara flats similar / Polo bag (soon on Allie Tutu) / Grey Dog sunnies



First, I just want to say that I am totally smitten with this Ruby Woo lipstick. For years I thought that I couldn't pull off red lips but apparently it was the type of lipstick not the actual shade. I would always try those dirt cheap ones from the drug store + they would either be too glossy or fade within the hour. Recently I went to MAC + the artist told me to try on Ruby Woo or Russian Red. I ended up purchasing both but my favorite is the Ruby + look it goes perfectly with this navy blue dress!! 

Since I work in an office environment I have to keep it pretty simple during the week. I usually just grab a dress + a pair of flats so I can be comfortable, especially since my commute is over an hour (ugh). This polka dress is from Fancy Treehouse, a blog + store run by the ever so fun Coury Combs. Make sure you head over to her blog + check out all the new items she has in store!  As for this cute little cross-body, its Polo + I scored it from my go-to thrift store some time ago. It sort of compares to this Cambridge Satchel from ModCloth that I first saw from a post on Flashes of Style. It's simply adorbs + will probably hit my etsy store very soon since I've been in a purging mood these days! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cute dress!!

www.violarossii.com >> free gift :)

MONICA SORS said...

Amazing dress!
xx
Mónica
MES VOYAGES À PARIS

Anonymous said...

the red lipstick looks amazing on you! this outfit definitely looks very comfortable and stylish as well:)

Ajdas blog said...

Nice combination! A bit vintage :)

http://www.asilosofy.com/

Merritt said...

such a beautiful, flowy dress! Perfect for summer :)

The Style Scribe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...