Wednesday, July 31, 2013


Wearing- top: American Apparel / pant: vintage / flats: Zara / necklace: Bijuju / sunnies + bag: Grey Dog
This wide leg pant is one of my absolute favorite items to throw on when I don't feel like fussing around in my closet. I got them at this cute little consignment shop when on vacation in Fort Lauderdale last September. Not only are they super easy but I can wear them fall through summer no problem, which is kind of a big deal! I also really like that I can throw them on with a crop top for a casual look or with a dress shirt + blazer for work, interviews, etc. They are just everything! Do you all have any items that you keep going back to? xx


GlamorousGirl said...

great look!

Nina said...

This is beautiful. The sling bag is amazing, much like the photos and the lighting!

sartorially challenged

Arushi Khosla said...

Bijuju is one of my favorites - adore their stuff. You look so summmery and cute!

x Arushi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...