Thursday, July 18, 2013

HAND ME DOWNS

I never realized how much I wear dresses. They are just so easy especially with this heat wave!





I got these amazing vintage cowboy boots from my aunt who got them from her father (my grand-pop). They were knee-high + I cut them to the ankles!


Wearing: Grey Dog sunnies / Nasty Gal tunic / vintage cowboy boots / hand me down bag
I wore this outfit a couple weeks ago to run errands for my family vacation to South Carolina. The dress was so comfy that I decided to wear it on the road. The second to last picture was taken when we stopped at Cracker Barrel just an hour outside of Myrtle Beach. Every time I visit it reminds me of when me, my sister and cousin used to go with my grandparents! Those were + are still are some of the best times of my life. xx

3 comments:

Eunicia Balaj said...

Love the color combo and the booties with the dress!!

XX,
Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com

Vale ♥ said...

I love this white dress, you look very chic !

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Bloglovin

Valeriya said...

Love your look! Amazing boots! Perfect white dress!

http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...